Al Ajwa Dates are rich in healthy fiber, minerals and vitamins. Dates contain soluble fiber (it draws water into the digestive tract) and can be a constipation relief. Dates are a source of iron and can help prevent anemia. They contain magnesium, manganese and selenium.
- Dates are great energy boosters as they contain natural sugar like glucose, sucrose and fructose. To get more advantage add dates to milk and make it a very nutritious snack. Dates are very low in calories and are extremely suitable for health conscious people.
- It helps improve the digestive system.
- Dates are free from cholesterol and contain very low fat. Dates are rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Dates help in weight gain and are also high in antioxidants, which may contribute to many of their health benefits
- Pack contains: 1Kg | Best Before 12 Months